Pearl Harbor Pictures, Maps, Historical Information
- Pearl Harbor Raid, 7 December 1941 - Historical Overview and Special Image Selection from the Naval Historical Center
- USS Arizona Memorial - National Park Service, Honolulu, HI
- Naval Station Pearl Harbor - Official U.S. Navy web site
- Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard - Official U.S. Navy web site of the Pearl Harbor Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility.
- "Pearl Harbor" the Movie - Overview of the movie released in 2001 on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) Website.
- Remembering Pearl Harbor - Maps, stories and a time line from National Geographic
- Remembering Pearl Harbor: The USS Arizona - Teaching with Historic Places Lesson Plans
- USS Arizona - "papers, photographs, and memorabilia of the USS Arizona held by the University of Arizona Library Special Collections."
- Navy Region, Hawaii - "...the U. S. Navy�s largest and most strategic island base in the Pacific. It extends over more than 12,600 acres of land and water, and serves as the headquarters of five major fleet commands, including the Commander-in-Chief, U. S. Pacific Fleet."
- Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Inc. - this is supposed to be the "official" PHSA Web site. While it is certainly fancier than the basic AOL site that Julius A. Finnern USN, Retired managed for years prior to his death at the age of 92 in May of 2012, the new site was a little difficult to navigate at last check.
- The National Pearl Harbor Survivors Association - "dedicated to ensuring that this and future generations remain cognizant of the events of December 7, 1941 and that all Americans never are allowed to forget that 'ETERNAL VIGILANCE IS THE PRICE OF PEACE!'"
- Directory of Veterans Service Organizations - this online database is published as an informational service by the Office of the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
- National World War II Memorial - Currently under construction in Washington, D.C., this memorial will "honor the 16 million who served in the armed forces of the U.S. during World War II, the more than 400,000 who died, and the millions who supported the war effort from home."
- U.S. Coast Guard Academy - Located on the Thames River in New London, CT, the academy provides a four-year Bachelor of Science program with a full scholarship for each individual. Graduates of the academy are obligated to serve five years. In addition to offering degrees in naval architecture and marine engineering; civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering; operations research and computer analysis; marine and environmental science; government; and management; cadets are trained on the historic Tall Ship Eagle.
Remember Pearl Harbor...